We can all be unlucky from time to time and have that horrible feeling that our house has been invaded by pests of one sort or another.
Fortunately help is close at hand –
Sefton Council’s Pest Control Team can deal with your pest problem quickly and efficiently.
Choose your pest type:
The following charges apply to book a visit (per pest type) at a domestic property. To arrange your appointment, please call us on 0345 140 0845.
What happens next?
- The pest control officer will complete an assessment of the premises.
- If treatment is required that will be done at no extra cost (terms and conditions apply).
We have recently introduced an assessment visit to provide advice only. If a treatment visit is booked at the same property within 14 calendar days of an assessment visit, we will reduce the cost of the treatment visit by the assessment visit charge. We will also be increasing the charge for treatment visits for Bed-bugs, Cockroaches, or Fleas at properties with 4 or more bedrooms to reflect the greater workload required at larger properties. Revised charges from 14 June 2017:
|Visit type||Charge for property with less than 4 bedrooms||Charge for property with 4 or more bedrooms|
|Assessment visit (all pest types)||£30.00||£30.00|
|Rat treatment visit||£36.50||£36.50|
|Mice treatment visit||£36.50||£36.50|
|Bed-bug treatment visit||£61.00||£100.00|
|Cockroach treatment visit||£61.00||£100.00|
|Flea treatment visit||£61.00||£100.00|
- We do not deal with wasps, ants, bees, bats, pigeons, rabbits, squirrels, moles, feral cats, foxes, woodworm, flies, or garden insects
- Additional charges apply for communal areas in shared domestic properties
- Households in receipt of council tax reduction scheme benefit will not be required to pay (you will need to provide your reference when you contact us)
- The effectiveness of any treatment is dependent upon environmental factors that may be outside our control. The complete eradication of pests cannot therefore be guaranteed in every case
- A refund can only be made if you give 2 full working days notice prior to the scheduled initial visit date.